It was a perfect day---blue skies, soft white clouds, and the lake was like glass.Thursday, October 01, 2009
End of Summer
Got a chance to get out for a couple of hours last Saturday and went to the Farmers Market and ended up at Beaver Lake Park. This old place on the other side of the lake just looked like the end of summer, all closed up and the canoe pulled up on the beach, and the memories of kids swimming and splashing hiding in the reflections.
It was a perfect day---blue skies, soft white clouds, and the lake was like glass.
It was a perfect day---blue skies, soft white clouds, and the lake was like glass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Beautiful shots! It has been feeling more like fall these days, only mid-80s. ;)
Love the lake reflection. And the totem pole is cool. I have never seen one with a flying bird on top.
The beginning of winter here , Pat...It froze the other morning...my flowers are done for another season, not looking forward to the cold and snow
Oh wow Pat this place looks so peaceful. i would love to spend a summer there.
Beautiful Pat, love that peaceful reflection in he water. I'm glad you were able to get out for a bit....hope all is looking up for you and Rick!
I'm so glad you can post again Pat! These are all fantastic but I just adore that shot of the clouds in the reflection! Awesome!
Terrific reflection shots on the lake. I can almost hear the kids yells and laughter looking at the cabins, water and totem pole (4-H camp memories). Glad to see you back at the 'post'. :)
Glad to see you back posting Pat!! And love how peaceful this place looks like!
Wow those are great relflections. Glad your getting time to get out and about.
I love the reflections in that first shot! How nice that there are definite memories associated with it for you! Welcome back to the virtual world; I'd find it very tough to survive internet withdrawal :)
Glad you're back. Great shots. I love the cabin.
Very nice! I love the 2nd one!
Beatufiul shots. I love the reflection of the sky in the lake. Great job!
Post a Comment