Monday, October 19, 2009

Autumn Glimpses

Small.....
...and larger....
The day after I took this the rains and wind hit, and all the leaves were stripped off the tree. Sometimes timing is everything.

8 comments:

Lauren Hartman said...

Isn't that the truth! The colors are amazing down here this week, but I have a feeling by the time the week is over they're going to be history :(

Julie said...

So pretty. I love that leaf with the blue behind it. I'm hoping for 2 more weeks of leaves, then they can all blow away!

Amy said...

Wow, that's so pretty! Our leaves are falling fast here.

Anonymous said...

The colors are gorgeous. It's not like that here at all. The single leaf is so pretty!

Reds said...

You have to enjoy while it lasts... here too some trees have already lost their leaves... before I had time to take out my camera!! LOL!

Unknown said...

I hate that the colors last such a short time... I really love that first shot! It's kind of minimalistic.

Shanna Jones said...

It's a good thing you didn't wait another day! Lovely colours. :)

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

What great color. Glad you got the shot before the rain.