WOW... have you been busy! LOVE LOVE all the great colors. We need to soak up the flowers to last us through the coming winter months! I can still remember the first time I saw your dahlia photos on 2Ps. I thought then (and still DO) that they were the most perfect shots! I longed to be able to take shots like those. Of course, your raindrop reflections are right up there on top, too. I STILL can't do those!! Glad to see you were out and about... not just for you (although I am thrilled that you were able to be out for YOU!!) but because that means Rick must be better, too! :)
10 comments:
Gorgeous!
Pat, I love your macro shots!
Oh I love it, the first one is to die for!
WOW... have you been busy! LOVE LOVE all the great colors. We need to soak up the flowers to last us through the coming winter months! I can still remember the first time I saw your dahlia photos on 2Ps. I thought then (and still DO) that they were the most perfect shots! I longed to be able to take shots like those. Of course, your raindrop reflections are right up there on top, too. I STILL can't do those!! Glad to see you were out and about... not just for you (although I am thrilled that you were able to be out for YOU!!) but because that means Rick must be better, too! :)
These are awesome Pat! Love that last one especially. Great colors and amazing detail (as always).
These are stunning! I love the first one!
Seriously...these are out in your yard right now! I SO want to be there! These colors literally made me gasp out loud. Beautiful.
That second one is just breathtaking. I love the multi-faceted color. Brilliant.
Amazing as usual!
You still have flowers in your backward??!!! And gorgeous ones too!!! Wow!
Post a Comment