Saturday, October 17, 2009

Reflections

Got a chance to get out today while DS was at the house to watch football with Rick, so went up to my favorite nursery for a bit. Couldn't resist this gazing ball with the double reflection going on in it--a gazing ball within a gazing ball! Can you spot me taking the photo?
One more view of the double gazing reflection...
LOVED the reflections of the trees in these office windows. Almost looks like a semi-Mondrian painting, if he had done anything remotely realistic.

5 comments:

Penny said...

WOW... love all the recent posts! Only a photog would notice that double reflection going on there! Great find! And oh, the tree stump crops are just beautiful. Can't you see one of them really large on the wall?? The marketplace colors are incredible! Awesome, Pat... very inspiring!!

Cindi Koceich said...

So awesome! I love how it makes the lines of the ceiling look kind of like a spider web!! So fun!

Shanna Jones said...

Great job on the theme. I love the gazing ball in the gazing ball...LOL

Anonymous said...

Peek a boo, I see you! That mirrored relfection is too cool! I agree about the Modrian effect:)

Darci said...

Hi Pat. My mom sent me the link to your blog and I love it. The peace and joy you feel in nature is felt right through the computer screen. You are sure talented.