Pat, you just have the "eye" for photography, that is for sure. I've seen dozens of 'good' shots of pumpkins, but yours just have such 'eye-appeal'. They are pleasing to look at and they feel artistically done, not just done if you know what I mean!!
Oh my love all the orange, and the other non colorful pumpkins are beautiful as well, now if i tried to take pumpkin photos then they would certainly look dull compared to yours, as always Pst thank you for sharing your wonderful photos with us!
3 comments:
We are a big pumpkin growing area and our annual festival is a Pumpkin Festival! I love pumpkin flavored anything and seeing them just means "Autumn."
Pat, you just have the "eye" for photography, that is for sure. I've seen dozens of 'good' shots of pumpkins, but yours just have such 'eye-appeal'. They are pleasing to look at and they feel artistically done, not just done if you know what I mean!!
Oh my love all the orange, and the other non colorful pumpkins are beautiful as well, now if i tried to take pumpkin photos then they would certainly look dull compared to yours, as always Pst thank you for sharing your wonderful photos with us!
Post a Comment