Saturday, October 10, 2009

Market Colors--heating up

Had a chance to get down the the Market a couple of weekends ago, and had a blast looking at the harvest of fruits and veggies. I am always amazed at the bounty at the end of the summer and into fall, and all the colors that nature provides for us--especially the HOT colors!!

What a combo---plums and grapes. I love the blue-y blush on the plums, and the way they contrast with the grapes. Can't you just taste the juicy goodness of these??
I love the Fuji apples--their colors are so soft and demure and maidenly--almost a blush. Nothing bold about them, nothing flaunting their wonderful taste. A crate full of Fujis sits at the market and draws people to them with the delicate colors and shades and delectable fragrances...
Those peppers absolutely sizzled, even the green ones! They were more chartreuse than yellow!

5 comments:

Yolanda said...

Love the colors. Now I'm hungry.

The Au Family said...

Yum! What great colors!

Cindi Koceich said...

Deelish!!! Fun shots and vibrant colors

Suzy said...

Beautiful colors in these! I think I'm hungry because I want one of each lol! Great captures!

Regina said...

Gorgeous colors! I want to get down to our pumpkin farm and garden center, but the rain just won't stay away. =(