Holy smokes! You are on theme! ;)Great shot!
Love barbershop quartets. Love this classic shot!
Wow - great string of 'on theme' shots. Appears like a very enjoyable visit to the market.
I love the title! I have never seen a barbershop quartet in real life, how cool:)
Another group of very cool outfits! Fun shot!
Great photo as always. Love their outfits.
Great shot!
Wish I could hear them sing! They look like they are belting it out!! ;)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Holy smokes! You are on theme! ;)
Great shot!
Love barbershop quartets. Love this classic shot!
Wow - great string of 'on theme' shots. Appears like a very enjoyable visit to the market.
I love the title! I have never seen a barbershop quartet in real life, how cool:)
Another group of very cool outfits! Fun shot!
Great photo as always. Love their outfits.
Great shot!
Wish I could hear them sing! They look like they are belting it out!! ;)
Post a Comment