For some reason, I hear Elton John singing "Tiny Dancer" when I look at this..... I love the end of the season coloring on these hydrangeas. They are a lovely soft lavender during the summer, and turn these delicious colors in the fall.
Couldn't resist this guy. Do you think this is where the fashion term 'wasp-waisted' came from?
10 comments:
I love those colors! Great job!
I bet you atr correct on the origin of that term! Beautiful flowers.
I have never heard the term wasp waisted. Hmm... showing your age? Beautiful shots!
However, you are correct.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wasp_waist
That first shot is just gorgeous and with such detail. wasp waisted - yep, I'm betting this is exactly where it came from.
I've never heard of wasp waisted, but I could definately see it now! Pretty flowers. I love hydrangeas.
I love the colors on hydrangea in the fall, and I miss them in my new garden. I adore that first image, it looks like they're reaching for the sky.
Your colors are FABULOUS!! :)
I love the colors of the flowers so pretty.
OH Pat i agree with you about the lucious colors! these are beautiful photos TFS
Post a Comment