I love this sidewalk--it's in front of an office park, and as far as I am concerned, is totally wasted--all this beauty on a side street in front of office buildings!!
On the other hand, not many people know about it, so I feel like it's my secret photo spot in the fall.
What a treat it would be, though, to be able to look out of office windows and see this! I miss seeing trees like this in autumn; ours just turned brown and abruptly dropped this year.
12 comments:
Wow! That is stunning. I love how it forms an archway over the walk. Gorgeous!!
Wow pat, that is gorgeous, what a great find! I love how stunning our fall colors are this year!
You have a gorgeous 'secret' spot - wonderful photo location.
Wowzers, that is an AWESOME location! I SO SO want this where I live...but we have NO trees. Yes, you heard me right. No trees. :(
Beautiful! What a great place!
Wow! Love how the trees make an arch! Absolutely beautiful!
Oh that is such a beautiful place. Looks unreal.
What a treat it would be, though, to be able to look out of office windows and see this! I miss seeing trees like this in autumn; ours just turned brown and abruptly dropped this year.
Sooo pretty!! What beautiful color those leaves are!
Gorgeous colors!
That is amazingly pretty. I always wish I could step in and follow the path.
OH my goodness!! That is stunning, love the first shot Pat
Post a Comment