Friday, October 30, 2009

Pumpkin Delight

It's too close to Halloween not to be doing pumpkin photos, and these are the coolest pumpkins I've ever seen. They're a new variety, and I love love the variegation in them--they are too pretty to carve!! Found these a few Saturdays ago up at my favorite nursery, caught between raindrops.



What a fun way to display gourds! I kept waiting for that one on the right side to fall out...

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Well that is interesting, I have never seen pumpkins like that. I like the variegated colors too.Happy Halloween

Reds said...

Oh they are too cute!! Love all the different shapes and colors!! :)

Jess said...

Those are SO COOL.. I wouldn't be able to carve them either- I would want to seal them and keep them as decorations forever!

Nicki said...

Yea, this was not the week to have black/white as the challenge. Adorable pumpkin shots.

Yolanda said...

Gorgeous! Love these!

Anonymous said...

I have never seen varigated pumpkins like that! They look very pretty:)

Penny said...

I just love these!!! Hmmm.... I wonder if they will be in the seed catalogs next year?? So pretty!! TFS such inspiring shots!!

Good to hear you and Rick are out and about! Awesome!! =)