Both of these are amazing shots. I love the way the texture is really the focus of the shot in the black and white. And that bronze is such a beautiful color.
You know I love me some black and white, but WOW, that bronze color is amazing!! Can we somehow capture that in a bottle and sell it?! Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen that color in nature before! Stunning.
Amazing color in the bronze shot, but the texture (and clarity) in both are just wonderful! Thank you for the kind words on my blog; there's just no real words to explain a migraine to a "non-migrainer", is there?
15 comments:
amazing color!
Both of these are amazing shots. I love the way the texture is really the focus of the shot in the black and white. And that bronze is such a beautiful color.
I like both!
wow, the contrast and texture is beautiful.
Wow...those leaves look perfect too!
STUNNING! I love how the b&w really drew the attention all to the texture of the leaves!
Oh wow Pat, I love those bronze leaves!
The bronze version makes them look like they are metal cast into the shapes of leaves!
I love these Pat, your photos are always stunning.
You know I love me some black and white, but WOW, that bronze color is amazing!! Can we somehow capture that in a bottle and sell it?! Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen that color in nature before! Stunning.
That's a great bronze color! I do love the texture in the B&W though.
Excellent detail and gorgeous color. I think the detail helps with carrying over to black/white.
Thought you had changed the colors of the second photo - wow - that is one beautiful color!
Amazing color in the bronze shot, but the texture (and clarity) in both are just wonderful! Thank you for the kind words on my blog; there's just no real words to explain a migraine to a "non-migrainer", is there?
Very cool! I love the b/w!
Post a Comment