Oh wow. gorgeous!
Oh wow I can't decide between the black and white or color. I love the detail here and how you can see the tiny beads of water so clearly! Just fantastic!
Wow!!! Awesome. My fav is the black and white.~Jackie
aweome, awesome, awesome!!
WOW! I love both versions!
HOLY MOLY! These are unreal...almost like jewels. I cannot get over the color one. Its perfection Pat...pure perfection.
WOW! Love these! I'm with everyone in that I can't decide which one I like better. Great photo as always!
Absolutely perfect! Love both versions!
Awesome shot! I can't decide which one I like more!
I can't choose. Both are fantastic!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Oh wow. gorgeous!
Oh wow I can't decide between the black and white or color. I love the detail here and how you can see the tiny beads of water so clearly! Just fantastic!
Wow!!! Awesome. My fav is the black and white.~Jackie
aweome, awesome, awesome!!
WOW! I love both versions!
HOLY MOLY! These are unreal...almost like jewels. I cannot get over the color one. Its perfection Pat...pure perfection.
WOW! Love these! I'm with everyone in that I can't decide which one I like better. Great photo as always!
Absolutely perfect! Love both versions!
Awesome shot! I can't decide which one I like more!
I can't choose. Both are fantastic!
Post a Comment