Ghostly isn't it? Just in time for halloween! Pat, I love your header for your blog.
Eerie! This would have been a good one for 'faces in strange places'.
It does look very halloweenish!
Very cool. I didn't realize those were chew marks until I read your post. Looks like some small guy went strait for the middle bite!
Scary face but great capture!
What a great find! That reminds me of the new comercial where they are finding faces in everyday objects like airplanes, cars and such. Very cool.
Ha! That's hilarious, it looks like the leaf is "screaming"!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Ghostly isn't it? Just in time for halloween! Pat, I love your header for your blog.
Eerie! This would have been a good one for 'faces in strange places'.
It does look very halloweenish!
Very cool. I didn't realize those were chew marks until I read your post. Looks like some small guy went strait for the middle bite!
Scary face but great capture!
What a great find! That reminds me of the new comercial where they are finding faces in everyday objects like airplanes, cars and such. Very cool.
Ha! That's hilarious, it looks like the leaf is "screaming"!
Post a Comment