I'm only able to get out in the yard right around the house in small snatches of time lately, so most of what I can do is macro. Not that I'm complaining! :-)
I love finding hearts in nature and that last one is fantastic. Your water droplets are always amazing and these are no exception. Hope R is getting settled back in and you are dealing well with the trach. Doesn't sound like fun, but you have been so strong and such a rock during all of this. You are in my constant prayers. Hang in there!
I am so in awe of the miracles you catch Pat. These are truly stunning. I love the first one. I would just love to sit and watch you shoot things things.
I love when you capture the drops surrounding the rim of the leaf - well, actually, I love when you capture the drop with the reflection - so I guess I just love these shots.
We went for our evening walk and it was summer muggy - not Fall at all; not complaining, winter will be here before we know it.
Whenever I check your blog, I am reminded of your wonderful talent. I can't even begin to tell you how it makes me feel to see the beauty that you can capture through your lens, things I just look right past as I run through life. It is so inspiring. I hope this has been a good week with Rick home. Give him our best and know that you both are in our prayers. Hang in here.
You are so amazing with capturing reflections in the water drops! One of these days you'll need to give me a little lesson.
Hope things are cooling down out there this evening. I was thinking today how "comfortable" the 88 degrees felt today. I think after this amazing summer I've gotten acclimated to the heat.
17 comments:
I love finding hearts in nature and that last one is fantastic. Your water droplets are always amazing and these are no exception. Hope R is getting settled back in and you are dealing well with the trach. Doesn't sound like fun, but you have been so strong and such a rock during all of this. You are in my constant prayers. Hang in there!
Those are wonderful! I love the one with the clovers!
I am so in awe of the miracles you catch Pat. These are truly stunning. I love the first one. I would just love to sit and watch you shoot things things.
Oh good grief! You are killing me especially with that shamrock! GORGEOUS!!!
Beautiful droplets! {Hugs} for Rick.
I love when you capture the drops surrounding the rim of the leaf - well, actually, I love when you capture the drop with the reflection - so I guess I just love these shots.
We went for our evening walk and it was summer muggy - not Fall at all; not complaining, winter will be here before we know it.
Awesome, awesome!!! These are really fun!!
Whenever I check your blog, I am reminded of your wonderful talent. I can't even begin to tell you how it makes me feel to see the beauty that you can capture through your lens, things I just look right past as I run through life. It is so inspiring. I hope this has been a good week with Rick home. Give him our best and know that you both are in our prayers. Hang in here.
Your photos come to life! Love them all!
Oh my gosh these are stunning! I love that first one the middle and the last lol!
You are so amazing with capturing reflections in the water drops! One of these days you'll need to give me a little lesson.
Hope things are cooling down out there this evening. I was thinking today how "comfortable" the 88 degrees felt today. I think after this amazing summer I've gotten acclimated to the heat.
I can't decide which one I like the best... as I love them all!!
These are wonderful!
These are amazing. The droplets are incredible as usual. I love the clover shot.
Awesome Pat!!! Those clovers are perfect, absolutley perfect!
The water droplet queen! The flower in the first one is perfection.
Amazing shots Pat! I was in Vancouver this weekend ...the dew is so cool..we don't get much here.
Love all of these
Post a Comment