Nicki over at Bended Road Photos posted some of her recent Disney photos, and it inspired me to put up some of my views of the quintessential castle.
The sun was starting to set, and the angle was just perfect to illuminate the top of the castle while leaving the rest of it in the shadows. Those spires just glowed against the sky.
Sun-lit and soaringThe first shot is the standard reflection shot of the castle, but the reflection itself was so neat that I just couldn't pass up shooting that.
Looking toward the castle from Frontierland. It made me feel like I was in the little town surrounding the castle.
Do many people notice the castle from this side??
If you stand on the upper platform at the railroad station, you get a great view of the castle down Main Street, above all the crowds.
7 comments:
I'm so happy to have inspired you to pull some of your pictures out. These are delightful and I'm especially fond of the reflection shots. Gorgeous!
I love those reflections...the water ripples are perfect!
Great shots Pat. I love that beautiful warm lighting in the first few, and the one from Frontierland is a perspective I don't think I've seen in a photo before, perfect!
Gorgeous! I love the castle-- it's just so photogenic (sp?). Love the way the light hit it in your photos.
Never seen the castle in real life :( - and never saw a shot of the side of the castle!! Great shots Pat!
Gorgeous Pat. The lighting really sets these apart!
AUGH! Can we PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go back?! Tomorrow????
Post a Comment