Well, our summer streak lasted 2 days. Saturday and Sunday were gorgeous---sunny, cloudless, and actually 80 degrees!!! Today...back to the usual grey wet rainy weather. Sigh. But, at least I can get some drops, and I did get a few blooms from my garden when it was drier.
Monday, July 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I have a dream...... and it is to one day achieve something at least similar to your dew drop photos. These are gorgeous.
Funny because I have the same dream as Nicki!! You rock Pat!
So pretty! I love the color of the leaf!
WOW! Your "drop" photos just always blow me away! I opened your blog, and literally gasped!
BTW, funny comment about Outlander! I'm stalled on the 2nd book, not because of the book, but because of life :(
I want to go hang out in my yard and read!!!!!!
Post a Comment