Friday, August 13, 2010

Multnomah Falls

I went and visited with a dear friend this week, and we took a side excursion down to Multnomah Falls, outside of Portland, OR.  I've always wanted to see these, and I was not disappointed.




Just couldn't get enough of this moss/fern/lichen covered rock!  Besides, it was so cool down at the bottom of the falls in the shade, and with the spray, that I hated to leave.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

OH WOW!!! That is a cool bridge and that rock..love it !
What an amazing place to visit!!

Nicki said...

Wow - beautiful location and that first shot is just breath-taking. So glad you were able to make this visit and share - gorgeous shots!!!

Laurie said...

This is a place that I have always wanted to see - absolutely lovely! I always enjoy your photos. :)

Anonymous said...

I would love to stand on that bridge. What a gorgeous spot!

Regina said...

I have seen photos of these falls on flickr and they are breathtaking! I can only imagine how gorgeous it is in person and how the water sounds rushing over. Beautiful job on these!