These are beautiful. I could see these framed and sold at Crate and Barrel! I have to ask, what was nearby in the reflection? The colors are amazing and so vibrant, not to mention the abstract pattern.
They look like art work - beautiful captures.
Beautiful! I could see these displayed at an art musuem. Very very cool!
oh that is so cool Pat!! Love the design it creates on the water!
These are so cool!
Love the shimmering colors and textures!
ops-meant colors and patterns. ;)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
These are beautiful. I could see these framed and sold at Crate and Barrel! I have to ask, what was nearby in the reflection? The colors are amazing and so vibrant, not to mention the abstract pattern.
They look like art work - beautiful captures.
Beautiful! I could see these displayed at an art musuem. Very very cool!
oh that is so cool Pat!! Love the design it creates on the water!
These are so cool!
Love the shimmering colors and textures!
ops-meant colors and patterns. ;)
Post a Comment