Absolutely GORGEOUS... I love the tones!
Just beautiful!! What a gorgeous color!
Also loving the texture. Gorgeous colors.
You are going to make me visit Home Depot. :)
WOW the tones are insane!! Absolutely beautiful!
Pat, that second shot should be blown up and framed!
I've held off shooting these because their so busy and I felt I couldn't do them justice. You definitely have, and have almost convinced me to give them a go :)
Absolutely stunning. I don't know if I like the orange or the red one better.
Gorgeous!
So yummy! Love the color!
Wow wow wow - that is absolutely beautiful!
Pat, you are absolutely mastering that Nikon 105 mm lens! This is just gorgeous; such thrills of color!
Gorgeous! Love the different color tones in these! Wowie!
the layers and colors are soooo lovely :)
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Absolutely GORGEOUS... I love the tones!
Just beautiful!! What a gorgeous color!
Also loving the texture. Gorgeous colors.
You are going to make me visit Home Depot. :)
WOW the tones are insane!! Absolutely beautiful!
Pat, that second shot should be blown up and framed!
I've held off shooting these because their so busy and I felt I couldn't do them justice. You definitely have, and have almost convinced me to give them a go :)
Absolutely stunning. I don't know if I like the orange or the red one better.
Gorgeous!
So yummy! Love the color!
Wow wow wow - that is absolutely beautiful!
Pat, you are absolutely mastering that Nikon 105 mm lens! This is just gorgeous; such thrills of color!
Gorgeous! Love the different color tones in these! Wowie!
the layers and colors are soooo lovely :)
Post a Comment