What a fortuitous find at the nursery! I love this birdbath, with the pattern of fallen leaves in the bottom of it. Then the camillia blossom floating delicately on top just was the perfect touch of color.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
Beautiful shot!
I need flooring like that. You know, it's not really dirty. Or maybe it is. ;)
Couldn't have planned it better if you tried! This looks like a greeting card! I love the juxtaposition of the fresh blossom against the brown, dead leaves. Just beautiful!
So pretty! I would love to put a bird bath in my yard. I know my kids would be in it more than the birds though!
That is such a pretty bird bath and the Camellia is the perfect pop of color!
oh i love it! love the texture of the leaves at the very bottom.
I like it to! You have such a creative eye for things like this. Perfect with a splash of color!
beautiful!
I love the birdbath---wish I could find one like that. the flower is the perfect bit of color.
My birdbath is always full of leaves-ugly dead ones. These are much prettier than mine. Love that pop of color. =)
Beautiful pink against the dark background! Love it!
Perfect touch of color for the cool leaves.
I've been drooling over all your posts lately... well, I always drool over them but more lately because you have color and you capture it all so perfectly!! LOVE this birdbath!! That would have been hard to leave at the nursery!! lol! Thanks for bringing some color into the lives of us who have such a long time before we will see any! :)
Post a Comment