Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Callas encore

Still flirting with the callas.  I just can't stay away from them... Could be because the weather is rainy/sleety/blustery/nasty and grey, and I just want some color.  There's just something about that finely drawn edge that pulls me right in.  Of course, I have to go shallow-DOF and get all artsy.

8 comments:

Nicki said...

Very pretty coloring on these - I can see why you are drawn to them.

Samantha said...

Oh, those are gorgeous. You're feeding my macro lens envy.

Joanne said...

Just gorgeous! Love the pinks!

Angela2932 said...

Such creamy, enticing, swirls! And I just looked at the last several day's of your posts, and oh! What you are doing with that macro! It's just glorious! You and a macro may be the very definition of spring!

Suzy said...

I love that you can't stay away from them. I also love your artseyness (is that a word? LOL)! Awesome captures!

Meaghan said...

I love the soft pink in the first one. It's so spring!

The purple flower I posted tonight grows wild all over the side of my house. I also have white calla lilies growing wild on the other side. We've been in our house for 7 years now and every spring I wonder what the previous owners garden skills were like!

Denita said...

So delicate and perfect!

Reds said...

So gorgeous, so delicate! BTW, love your new header!