Friday, March 26, 2010

Raindrops on Pansies

Sounds so much more prosaic than raindrops on roses, doesn't it?  It stopped raining for a little bit, so I had to go out and grab some raindrops nestled in the folds of the pansies out front.
I love this one, suspended between the two sides of the petal folds.  All it would've taken was the merest hint of a breeze, or me being clumsy, and it would've dropped.

12 comments:

Diana said...

Pat these are BREATHTAKING! WOW
im speachless!!!

Kim said...

Gorgeous, Pat! I love the reflection in the last one! These are just so beautiful!

Margaret said...

These are amazingly gorgeous! Such beautiful color in the flowers and amazing clarity in the drops. Nice job!

Joanne said...

How do you get such amazing clear shots of drops? These are gorgeous!

Denita said...

I get so giddy when I see a post from you, Pat...your pics are so inspiring!!!

Vanessa said...

Ohhh these are fabulous! LOVE the last one!

Lauren Hartman said...

Love that last one, the drops lined up so nicely on the fold!

You mentioned the background on one of my photos. Can you believe - that was the grass? I adore bokeh :)

Lauren Hartman said...

Oh and BTW....aren;t you just in love with your lens?!?

Reds said...

So glad it rained - love your water drops shots! Amazing!

Barbara said...

I love that first one, those ruffled pansies are just wonderful and look so nice with the rain.

Suzy said...

Oh wow... wow wow WOW! That is all I can say..

Meaghan said...

Amazing! These are beautiful!