Just getting ready for spring...trying out the new macro. I love it when I can get a sunflare in a drop. This was hand held and boy is that puppy heavy! I am going to have to do some weight lifting and tripod work.... But I am thrilled with the clarity of the lens and loving my Nikon!
Tuesday, March 09, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 comments:
That is an INCREDIBLE image!
Love that -- I'm particularly fond of images with drops of water. Since we've got the rain here, we might as well celebrate it, yes?
RST
Holy COW Pat!!!
I missed the unveiling of your new gear, but boy you took to it like a fish to water. This is incredible. Love the detail you've got going in the drop, but that sunflare just takes it to a whole nother level. Absolutely STUNNING!
You need to do a post with side by side comparisons of your macros from 2 years ago to now. GORGEOUS!
Amazing clarity is right! This is beautiful, and that sunflare is perfect. I'm loving your Nikon girl! SO glad you made the switch.
GASP! I am SPEECHLESS, this is absolutely STUNNING. You and that Nikon are getting along swimmingly! GORGEOUS!
Breathtaking! Really stunning !
You make me so envious of your water drop shots. Good grief! I can't get that sharp WITH a tripod!
WOW! This is one of those jaw dropping gorgeous shots that only you can capture! AMAZING!!
Wow! This photo is amazing. You have such a great eye.
oooohhhhhhh. What can I say but absolutly amazing photo! Stunning.
Oh Pat - you make me want to jump ship (or should I say camera!!) - Wow!! That is amazing!!
Oh my Pat - this shot is stunning, absolutely gorgeous. Love the green and the droplet is like a cherry on top. I'm so happy you are loving your Nikon and new lens.
I'm sitting here with my jaw dropped... this is stunning my friend!
WOW that is stunning in true Pat form. Love the blooms on the post before. Welcome to the nikon world my favorite world. Thank you for always having such kind words about my dd.
WOW!!!!! Gorgeous sunflare in this drop! You know it's not the camera. . . or the lens. . . . but YOU, Pat, that is producing these works of art! That 105 IS a heavy lens. . . and it's so worth using a tripod with it.
WOW OH WOW!!!! Its perfect and I'd say you and the nikon have made friends fast :)
Post a Comment