Monday, January 31, 2011

Dreary

Stupid weather. 

When it's not totally grey, overcast, and getting ready to rain, like this....(and this is NOT a conversion--this is living Seattle color, folks)


 ...it's doing this, where the only excitement is watching the rain on the driveway.  For a week.  Yuck.

But, at least I don't have to shovel it, and I don't have to wear 18 layers to go outside.

On the downside, the stupid weather changes have given me a week-long migraine.  All that time wasted.  Here's hoping better, more settled weather and no headaches for the week ahead!!!

9 comments:

Nicki said...

Pat, I've always heard the grass is greener on the other side and when it comes to regional climates - that is so very very true. I think the moral of the story is "too much of anything is not good" and that goes for heat, rain, snow, and cold.

These are lovely shots - I am fond of puddles.

janett said...

Ugh, I totally hear you! If it makes you feel any better, these are lovely shots. Especially the puddles!

HeyLady said...

Even your gray, dreary shots are fabulous.

I hope you feel better. I also suffer from migraines & had one last Saturday. I can relate.

Suzy said...

Ouch! That is a loong time to suffer from a migraine :(.. So sorry to hear that and glad it's gone! You make the gray and puddles look fantastic!

Leilani said...

I hate weather! Why can't it make its mind up!!
Love the puddles!

Reds said...

So sorry about your migraine! Can't believe you have no more snow and now it is rain! Though I love you puddle shots!

Margaret said...

Pat, so sorry you have had the week-long migraine! I hate those things...YUCK! Glad you are feeling better. Love your shots. Amazing how you have the ability to make even the gloom and gray look gorgeous!

Alison Shuman - Find Real Austin said...

Such gorgeous close-ups of the buds on the branch!

Jill said...

Hope your week went better! That bird picture is SO NEAT!!!!!