Monday, January 10, 2011

Nature's Flocking

more from my chilly hike

13 comments:

Nicki said...

The blue sky just makes it even more gorgeous. I am drawn to that first shot - maybe the broad tree in the front or something? Just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

These are amazing too! Love that bright blue sky!

Alison Shuman - Find Real Austin said...

Loooove the blue and silver in your photos! Gave a a little thrill and a chill!

Samantha said...

Great captures, Pat! I got chilly just looking at them!

HeyLady said...

I can remember a period in my pre-teens when my mother insisted on flocking our Christmas tree. It was always a messy project. She used the vacuum cleaner and had to do it on the front porch. Then getting the tree in the house there would be 'flocking' all over.

Nature's way is better. These are beautiful.

Norine @ Five Baht Elephant said...

love the blue sky

Anonymous said...

It was like that here this weekend too (Michigan). Love the shots!

Margaret said...

When I saw the word 'flocking' it reminded me of my aunt's Christmas tree. Back in the day, she always had a flocked tree. She was always up on the latest/most fashionable things of the day. I always loved her tree. I don't think she does a flocked one anymore. :) Gorgeous shots with that frost and blue sky!

Margaret said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reds said...

Oh Pat - I so want to go on a hike with you - even in the cold! Beautiful shots!

Suzy said...

Love the pop of the blue sky! Who am I kidding, I love everything about these as always. I'm such a fan of your work Pat!

HeyLady said...

Just beautiful!

stephanie said...

I really love your nature shots! :)