No denying these fuzzy little darlings. I saw these yesterday when I was out-and-about, and I felt like doing a Mary Tyler Moore toss of the hat. A definite herald of spring and better days ahead.
Tuesday, February 01, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Do you rent rooms? At my house it is -29F with windchill of -51F. There will be no signs of spring for several weeks.
YAY for spring. Beautiful shots.
I wish I could see them here! It would be nice to see something other than snow... Lovely as always, Pat!
I'd like to see that Mary Tyler Moore toss! ;) And signs of spring, it's SO COLD here right now! I guess I'll have to live vicariously through those of you that have more sense to live in warmer climates.
Hooray for spring! What great pictures. They're so incredibly sharp!
I'm betting Chicago would beg to differ with the buds right now. Crazy cold weather mid-west - which makes me happy that we are just getting rain. Bad as it has been - I'm just not ready for Spring. My baby girl will graduate this Spring and I'm just not there yet.
Sure, Pat, if you say so . . . :-)
We are in the middle of a huge storm. Even Ground Hog Day has been cancelled for tomorrow. I kid you not!
I just read your comment on Celine's blog. I'm also an Aquarius! At least I think I am . . . I recently read some articles explaining that because of some astronomical shifts I may now be a Capricorn . . .
This is hopeful.
So lucky!! I'm with LiaL - can I rent a room?? Here, it's a blizzard!!
Beautiful!! Love the bokeh!
SPRING!!!!!! Beautiful as always Pat :)
Pat! I'm a little jealous of these.
They are so beautiful...I'm glad that you have spring showing up...a sign of good things to come
Post a Comment