Our clear, cloudless, rainless (hooray!) skies have given us some crisp cold nights--enough to freeze the pond in the backyard and to crisp up the puddles. Have to take advantage of it while I can. We don't get this very often.
I love the patterns and geometric designs in the ice...soft, organic swoops contrasted with sharp angles. Isn't nature incredible??Thursday, February 03, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
It really is absolutely amazing! I am amazed at how the water froze in such angular shapes in the first image!
Yes it is :) I love the comp of that first shot. Everything is frozen here too but I do not have the will power to make myself go out...not until the sun shines again LOL
The second shot looks like a star... beautiful!
Pat, those are two amazing shots. The textures you captured are just incredible.
WOW Pat, those are really cool ice photos!
Very pretty - like broken glass art or something.
Beautiful - gotta find myself a pond to try to do this! And now I have Vanilla Ice's song in my head.. ice ice baby!
Yes, nature is incredible! I love that first shot. The ice looks just like glass. Gorgeous!
That looks like brrrrrr!!!!! Very pretty!
Post a Comment