Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Out and About

It's sunny today!!!  These are from a couple of weeks ago, though.  It is so nice to have some dry and unclouded skies.
               I have this thing for puddle reflections.  They look like doorways into a secret world.
                                
 Couldn't pass this up.  Remember the kids' song---"One of These Things is Not Like the Other"?  That's all I could think of when I saw these two.  Do you think Farmer Jones knows that Gus and Gertie have flown the coop and are trying to fit in with the Wild Bunch?

8 comments:

Yolanda said...

You take the best reflection photos I've ever seen. Gorgeous as always. I really love the puddle!

Nicki said...

Those first couple are absolute art - your puddle capture is fantastic. The last one - yea, something is a touch different - but at least it appears everyone is cool with it.

Samantha said...

Those reflection shots are awesome. And I love the ducks. Very funny!

Maria said...

That second shot is amazing! I love these!

Alison Shuman - Find Real Austin said...

Love these! The first one is mesmerizing - and so unexpected, and the reflection is so so so interesting!

Teri/Scraptag said...

The geese are great, but the puddle reflection is amazing!

Reds said...

Can't believe you have no more snow!! Wow - where did it go??!!! Can't wait to see the brown grass!! ;) Your reflections are perfection!

Suzy said...

Well I have a thing for "your" puddle reflections! Love these!