We've had some interesting weather the last few days. We've had several mornings of this:
and this
This one makes me think of an angel's wing...
and this.....look at this---fern-y type fronds together with angular, geometric cut-glass designs. Unreal!!
... followed by this!!!! We had about 3" last night and today it is snowing--the great big fat quarter-sized blobs that are too wet to form discrete snowflakes. It's gorgeous out. All the more so since the snow is only temporary and will probably be gone by the weekend, if not sooner.






12 comments:
Absolutely stunning!!! Isn't it amazing the patterns in frost!?! What great images you have here! Oh... and YES... I CAN smell the hyacinth!! Thanks for the glimpse of spring!! :)
You make me miss the ice and snow. These are gorgeous shots.
Oh, that angel's wing!!!
The patterns you found are magnificent. Can't wait to see more of your snow pics!
I wish I had your mind and imagination! I would have never ever seen that angel's wing.. just a piece of ice! Seriously beautiful! Always amazes me how nature could form such a thing!
Love the angel wing esp :)
Love the frost pix! In particular, the curl of the first one and the angles of the ice!
Looks like cold, cold and colder! Love those angel wings and love the rest of these to!
Wow - that ice is complete pieces of art. I think we've made it pass the white stuff, and I'm ok with that.
Wow! Amazing photos yet again! Can't pick one as my favorite, I love them all.
Wow wow wow!! The ice shots are amazing - love all the details. And that snow - love the big snowflakes!
Wow! These are so incredible! That angel's wing is one of the most beautiful shots I've ever seen. Heaven's paintbrush is amazing, and you the way you capture it is incredible, too!!!
Amazing ice patterns, Pat. !!
I love what you see through your lens and have the eye and skill to capture. !!
Cheryl
Post a Comment