While I was at Laura's, we were lucky enough to have a mild ice storm. (I know that sounds sick, but we don't get ice very often in the Pacific NW and I was thrilled). So, I bundled up on a grey overcast day and went out to see what Nature had embellished for me. I really liked the contrast of the red berries and grey tones of the sky.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



20 comments:
Totally spectacular! Those photos "ARE" January!
Oh what a beautiful contrast they make for sure. I love all the ice.
Beautiful! We had some freeze but I was too cold to go looking for it. Call me a wuss. ;)
Beautiful! I have a patch of woods behind us, I may need to venture out and get some shots.
I agree the color combo is fabulous :)
These are beautiful! I could seriously sit and look at them all day.
Absolutely stunning Pat! I'm always jealous of the amazing ice pictures I see from others.... yours are no exception! I'd love the opportunity to shoot after an ice storm.
Gorgeous! You make the world look gorgeous every time!
Pat, I love the compostition and contrast of those ice laden berries. Simply spectacular. !!
As always stunning. When I think of nature and macris your blog always comes to mind.
These are so so amazing. Love how they just make me FEEL chilly just by looking at them.
Beautiful contrast of colors. Great composition on each of these.
Gorgeous! Love the ice. These belong in frame on the wall somewhere.
Wow - love the red against the ice!
Those are beautiful shots, Pat!!! (I must be sick also, because deep down I'm secretly wishing/waiting for an ice storm too- as long as it is brief...just so I can photograph it)!
These are gorgeous (as usual) but I especially love that first one!
These are beautiful. Love the punch of color.
Pat, I am so happy to "see" you. Been thinking about you a lot lately, hope Rick and you are doing well <3
I love the contrast of the red here too!
I would love an ice storm just for the photo ops LOL
I'd be excited! I have never seen an ice storm. Very beautiful but looks so cold!
Post a Comment