Tuesday, January 26, 2010

C in the Middle

This is C, my middle GD.  C of the brown eyes and the sweet, pleasing laid-back temperment.  She is the shyest of the 3, and the least willing to try anything new.  E, the oldest, is the typical 1st child, and a forceful assertive personality on top of that.  C is E's shadow and wants to do everything that E does...so if E has her picture taken, then "Nana, take my picture!"  Twist my arm, sweetie!!



12 comments:

Margaret said...

She looks like such a little sweetie! I love her expressions and those eyes are so beautiful! They are lucky to have such a wonderful nana! :)

Joanne said...

she is adorable! I'd love to give her a hug!

Melissa said...

She is a beauty for sure!

Nicki said...

She is so dear - love those brown eyes.

Esther said...

Oh my heck! All your little GD's are so precious and CUTE! Love that first one Pat........sooooo sweet!

Tracie said...

Oh my goodness Pat, she has such a little doll face! She looks like a true sweetie pie :)

Denita said...

What a darling little girl! Just precious.

Reds said...

Adorable with a big A!!

Angela2932 said...

Awww, sweet! I love the lighting int he 2nd shot. What a huggable cutie!

Suzy said...

awww she's darling!

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Oh my she looks so adorably sweet. I like the lighting in the last shot.

bprincephoto said...

What a cutie. I love her you got her so absorbed in something on the first picture