Sunday, December 13, 2009

HoHoHo!

This will probably be my last post for a bit.  Rick and I are off in a couple of days for Christmas with our DD, SIL and the 3 darling GDs, and we can hardly wait.  We are taking AmTrak as far as Minneapolis, so that will be an adventure in and of itself.  We should see some beautiful country--if we aren't going through the beautiful parts at night!  Hopefully I will be able to do a little posting at L's; if not, Merry Christmas, everyone, and I will see you next year!

13 comments:

Sharon said...

Nooooooo! You can't leave us like this! Where is you laptop with wifi! Where is your iPhone! Aaccckkkkkk!








Enjoy yourself and have a safe journey.

See What I See said...

I am so going to miss your ptod. Have fun and Merry Christmas..

Esther said...

Oh Pat, I hope you decide to stop in and post more before the end of the year. If now we'll all miss you! Have the BEST holiday with your family, and may God bless you and yours. Remember to take LOTS of photos on your trip. I'm envious!

Yolanda said...

Have a gret trip & fantastic Christmas with your family. Cute Santa!

Nicki said...

We'll miss you dearly - but enjoy the more important stuff - family. Merry Christmas Pat and may you and Rick (and family) have a wonderful New Years!

Kerry said...

Have a wonderful trip and a very happy Christmas! I'm a bit envious of your train trip. Hope it's lots of fun and that you get to see some pretty scenery during the day time. :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a safe and enjoyable visit and will look forward to seeing some trip shots!

Cheryl said...

Thinking of you and Rick , Pat and hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a peaceful New Year.
Have a GREAT holiday take lots of photos and enjoy the scenery and your precious family. (((( HUGS)))

Angela2932 said...

OMG! You'll be going through Grand Forks! Brace yourself for flat, barren, & unbelievably cold! Wind chills are suppose to be 40 below tonight. . . but it's suppose to warm up to 20s or so on Wednesday in Minneapolis. Have a wonderful holiday and take lots of photos!!!

Suzy said...

Have fun Pat!! I am going to really miss you. I hope that you can pop in and post before next year. Gosh "next year" just seems to long to wait for a Pat pic post!! XOXO

Angela2932 said...

Merry Christmas, Pat! Glad you've made it safely to Iowa! Did you enjoy the train ride to Minneapolis? I'm hoping Brian avoids/is safe during the coming storm as he drives home from Minneapolis on Christmas eve.

Anissa said...

Happy New Years!

Angela2932 said...

Pat, can't wait to you come back; I'm having "Pat" withdrawal! Happy New Year!