Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Cut Glass

Still cold (yes Angela, I know you are laughing out loud) Our little pond has frozen solid and I have the most wonderful cut glass designs on it... The variety of intricate geometric designs are amazing, and they just call out for stark black and white. The pond surface reminds me of Waterford glass.

11 comments:

Sharon said...

So cool!

Cindi Koceich said...

Way cool!!!

See What I See said...

This photo is AWESOME!!! You are my inspiration, you have a wonderful eye for macro.

Cindi Koceich said...

Way cool!!! Nature is amazing!!

Lauren Hartman said...

Gorgeous Pat! Don't your fingers almost freeze off trying to photograph right now though?!?

Saw your note about taking the train for Christmas. Isn't your daughter and her family back east? That's going to be quite an adventure!

Margaret said...

Really does look like glass. Such awesome processing on that shot. I love how you always find such amazing things in the everyday!!

Squaek said...

Beautiful - reminds me of some of the patterns I used to see under the microscope in mineralogy and petrology class!

Vanessa said...

How awesome is that! I love it!

Yolanda said...

Beautiful!

Reds said...

Very cool shot!

Nicki said...

Very contemporary art. And Angela is laughing out loud at all the rest of us whimpering about being cold.