Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Bling!

The frost and ice crystals on the edges of the kale leaves turned into the most delicate of lace embroidery... Boy, was it COLD this morning!! (a brisk 19 at 7am--not too common here in Seattle...)


9 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow! That's gorgeous! And such dedication to leave
the house at that temperature! I am not worthy. :)

Gypsy Girl(Brenda) said...

Wow what a beautiful shot. You are brave to get out in that cold.

Nicki said...

Gorgeous detail. With those temps - I'd be looking for something - anything, inside to photograph. 17 degrees is not for the faint at heart - that is true photographer dedication.

Yolanda said...

Beautiful! This looks like a photo for a card or an ad or something. Just gorgeous!

Reds said...

Wow wow wow (I seem to say that a lot when I visit your blog Pat!!)

Angela2932 said...

Pretty frost! Looks almost sugar-coated! Note my restraint in commenting on your "cold!"

Margaret said...

BRRRR! I hear you about the cold. I love this shot. Nature's beauties are simply amazing, and I love the way you capture them!

Shannon said...

wow!!!! that is beautiful!!!

Esther said...

I know I'm cheating and not posting on the actual POTD, but I LOVE THIS. You have definetely got this down Pat. Beautiful!!