I love the delicacy of Siberian Iris. German Iris seem so much heftier, blowsier and extravagant. They are both beautiful, but the reserved spare beauty of these is very appealing.
I decided to check out a planting at the back of the building later, but had to use my little purse camera.
PHOTO BOMB! Seriously, I couldn't have found one of these guys if I had wanted to...
...but he was determined to become the Photo Op of the Day. No complaints on my part!



4 comments:
What a fantastic capture. i never even seem to see any humming birds, let alone capture them in a photo....I'm a little green here right now (jealousy not mold, or at least so I hope!)
Wow, great capture of the hummingbird!
Are you serious - I sit in wait trying to get a shot of the hummingbird that visits the feeder. Great capture.
He knew you would do him justice!
Post a Comment