Wow Pat! Total sensory overload. Wish I lived nearer a flower market like that. I have a feeling a trip there would dispel almost any amount of grey sky induced boredom and blues. SInce I don't, your pictures are a wonderful alternative.
Your photos are wonderful, lots of colour! I especially like the iris.
oh boy, what beauties. I need to squeeze in a trip to Farmer's Market soon.
Always love your pics - thank you so much for your blog!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow Pat! Total sensory overload.
Wish I lived nearer a flower market like that. I have a feeling a trip there would dispel almost any amount of grey sky induced boredom and blues. SInce I don't, your pictures are a wonderful alternative.
Your photos are wonderful, lots of colour! I especially like the iris.
oh boy, what beauties. I need to squeeze in a trip to Farmer's Market soon.
Always love your pics - thank you so much for your blog!!
Post a Comment