Flew to Utah the week before last to visit friends; I LOVE flying past Mt. Rainier and having chosen the correct side of the plane. Thank goodness it was a sunny day! I can't believe people climb this!
Monday, May 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Wow! I never get the right side of the plane for that, and if I do, I get a dirty window. I'm very impressed with your photo!
Not sure if I'm more envious of your flight or that you got to go to Utah (where I grew up).
Wonderful shot out of a plane window!
Nice shot from a plane. I never seem to have my camera accessible when I'm on a plane.
Gorgeous! So happy you got a clear day for your flight over :)
Lucky you! I saw it this way too (obliging captain, eh wot?), but could NOT get a shot, being as I had an aisle seat. This one is perfect for your Rainier collection.
Post a Comment