I was so glad to see that there were still plenty of planting full of tulips and spring blooms. It was a gloriously warm spring day, with sunshine and a breeze that kicked up just enough to keep you comfortable. I only had my little purse-size P&S, but sure glad that I did!
I love pink flowers. It's funny, because in any other form I can't stand pink, but in the garden--I love it! These tulips with just a soft hint of salmon on the inside of the petals were stunning.Loved the way this variety opened out, with the outer petals almost becoming horizontal. Plus, the subtle variegation is lovely!
I have never seen this variety of tulip before and I LUST after it! The soft shade, the shape of the petals, the (in some cases) dual color scheme...I want this one! Too bad the planting beds weren't labeled.
7 comments:
The pink/salmon ones are gorgeous!
Love the 2nd, 3rd and 4th photos.
So pretty and I love all the different types/colors. Glad the weather has been nice for your visit.
Oh geeze....I just realized I was logged in on my husbands's gmail account...that's me posting as Chris above. Sorry about that ;)
I really like that 2 toned daffodil. The pinks have been stunning this year - or maybe its just me. These are quite lovely.
My fav is the first one!
Number 2 pic is indeed a luscious variety; you captured it in a great light. The last one is my favorite variety, and here you feature it at its finest!
Post a Comment