It's rained almost all week. Except for 10 minutes here and 15 minutes there, it's been wet, damp, drizzly, misty, and everything in between. BUT! Rain means raindrops, and when it stops, I scurry outside to see what I can find.
Thursday, May 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Awesome drops!! That's one great benefit of rain!!
Your drips are so beautiful - what lens did you use, and what were your settings? I would love to learn from you, because mine are no where near as good as yours!
Love the raindrops too. I'm struggling to figure out what is reflected in shot 3, a car radiator? an air conditioner? ...??? maybe something completely different? I know that those curved reflections can be very deceiving.
Is that an early dahlia, or daylily with those wonderful refractions? I love the color, and I love how you have a bokeh of the main petal, but such clarity of the refraction!
You do rain drops like no one else. It has been pouring the rain here - hum, maybe I should try some droplet shots.
I can't look at water drop photos without thinking of you.
I saw this and wanted to let you see.
http://twistedsifter.com/2013/05/photos-of-guttation/
Post a Comment