I think bleeding hearts are so beautiful and I'm ready to seek out some lilacs to whiff - all my flowers lately have been fragrance free. Lovely photos Pat.
Love the bleeding-hearts. I have white ones but not the pink kind. They seem to me like old fashioned, heritage type flowers and, like lilacs make me feel nostalgic for "the good old days". Crap, I am getting old.
3 comments:
So beautiful. I can't wait for my lilacs to bloom.
I think bleeding hearts are so beautiful and I'm ready to seek out some lilacs to whiff - all my flowers lately have been fragrance free. Lovely photos Pat.
Love the bleeding-hearts. I have white ones but not the pink kind. They seem to me like old fashioned, heritage type flowers and, like lilacs make me feel nostalgic for "the good old days". Crap, I am getting old.
Post a Comment