Went for a ride with some good friends this weekend, and we ended up down in Tacoma at Point Defiance Park. Saw this little gem on our way down to the beach...
That is a fantastic find! I love it and your reflection of it to. I'm glad you got out with friends. Oh and btw, "yes" I did make the bows on my bloggy :).. I made them a few years ago for baby girl and they've came in handy now as props!
9 comments:
That is so beautiful! A little gem of a find indeed <3
So much potential for photos. Beautiful location - first shot almost puts me to mind of Epcot at Disney World.
Great find. Looks like a nice peaceful spot!
What a great find! Love how peaceful it looks. I think I could spend all day there. Great photos-- I love the reflection in the water.
Such a beautiful place! A wonderful place for photos!
Wow Pat - what a lovely place!! And such beautiful photos!
That is a fantastic find! I love it and your reflection of it to. I'm glad you got out with friends. Oh and btw, "yes" I did make the bows on my bloggy :).. I made them a few years ago for baby girl and they've came in handy now as props!
Nice fine, such a pretty park..
You always find the most amazing reflections! Are the friends you went with photo buddies?
Post a Comment