Forty-four years of love, laughter and living. This year would've been our 36th anniversary. What a gift to have shared those years with you. This separation is only temporary.
Our friend Rebecca at Ravissant Photography took these photos for us in February. I am so glad that I asked her to do that. Thank you, Rebecca, for these. They make me smile every day.



10 comments:
These photos capture your love so well! What wonderful memories they will invoke to help you through this difficult time.
They are all amazing, but the first one really just shows how in love you are. It is so sweet, I love that you both are cracking up. laughing pictures are my favorite. Thinking of you all the time Pat.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words...well these speak volumes! What a treasure. Your marriage and love for one another is an inspiration to us all.
I was not sure whether I wanted to giggle or cry when I saw these , but I chose to smile and appreciate them for what they are, joy and inspiration of true love.
WELCOME BACK PAT, all of us have missed your posts :)
Shan
What a happy beautiful couple! Thanks for sharing these with us Pat. I'm so glad you are back posting again. Hopefully it will help you heal a little faster. We love you!!
These are the most beautiful, precious shots ever. What treasures they are. Priceless.
Pat--Thinking of you. A lot. These photos are wonderful--what a treasure!
Oh, Pat, I've been away from blogging for awhile, and am just checking in on your blog. I did not know that you were going through this, and just wanted you to know how moved I am by your photos and words. These are absolutely gorgeous photos of the two of you, and of your sweet, loving, interaction. I'm so glad you got to spend time together, the two of you, with family over the past year or so.
These bring a tear to my eyes. Such love captured here and you are a true inspiration to me. I think of you every day and keep you in my prayers. ((HUGS))
Great photos Pat! He kept you laughing right till the end. What a precious man!
Post a Comment