The weather has been so cold and rainy this spring that my garden is way behind the curve. I've been nursery crawling just to see some blooms and color.
I love the contrast of the hot oranges and yellows against the cool silvery grey of the foliage.
And I just can't resist a calla....





7 comments:
Gorgeous!! Love that beautiful orange and the lines in the Calla's!
Love the brilliant colors! And the shots of the callas are breathtaking!
I do love how you photograph calla's. Mine never turn out like that!! :)
That first one just takes your breath away. Fabulous shots.
Can't pick a favorite... because they are all!! Beautiful shots Pat!
I love the term "nursery crawling!" Beautiful shots! Such great color! They're like doses of antidepressant in the middle of drizzle!
You definitely found the contrast! Gorgeous textures and colors. Your calla's are so soft and feminine. Gorgeous!
Post a Comment