Friday, April 25, 2008

Skagit Love

I LOVE the Skagit Valley when the tulip fields are in bloom. There's nothing that quite compares to the huge swathes of colors blending into each other.








The display garden at Roozengaard is always stunning!




5 comments:

Shannon said...

WOW, those are beautiful! When I saw the 2nd one I thought of "curl"
26 things!

Donnah Ciempka said...

These are beautiful, I have been looking at them for ages. You take such lovely shots, I love popping by your blog.

Tracy said...

Pat-what a wonderful injection of color! Love these...I should invite yout my family blog seeing that I spend wnough time trolling yours for inspiration. Thanks for being my other set of eyes on the other coast!

Regina said...

These are so crisp and clear. I am having a little trouble with sharp focus lately. I think I changed a setting or something and haven't had time to figure out what I did. =)I love that your images are so true to life. Your colors are always natural, but beautiful. These are stunning.

Sandra Collins said...

the color is amazing!!