Come ON! It's mid-April. It's supposed to be sunny, warm, dry--not snowing! I am SOOOO tired of winter -- whine, whine, whine. Where's all this global warming we keep hearing about?
I think the whole country has gone weird... we've had mid 70s for a week now! April in MI... NO WAY!! But I'm loving every minute of it!! Love the color of the flowers under the snow... poor things! And of course, your raindrops from the previous post are gorgeous!
4 comments:
I totally agree - ENOUGH! This has just better mean that we are going to have a fantastic summer.
I think the whole country has gone weird... we've had mid 70s for a week now! April in MI... NO WAY!! But I'm loving every minute of it!! Love the color of the flowers under the snow... poor things! And of course, your raindrops from the previous post are gorgeous!
i agree too. this whole WINTER thing...? i'm over it.
sigh.
great shots, Pat :-)
Ugh! Snow?! The snow on the cherry blossoms is certainly something you don't see every day. Beautiful shot! I hope your see some sunshine soon.
Post a Comment