Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Keller Falls

Experimenting with shutter speed to get that dreamy, creamy water. I think these were in shutter priority mode, rather than manual.
F/22, 1/3 sec, ISO 200, Manual Priority
F16, 1/3 sec, ISO 200, Manual Priority
F/11, 1/4 sec, ISO 200, Shutter Priority
F/19, 1/3 sec, ISO 200, Shutter Priority
F/16, 1/3 sec, ISO 200, Shutter Priority

7 comments:

Regina said...

I think you've got it! I have only tried this once and my waterfall was too small and it wasn't as effective. You found the perfect landscape for it. I love the dreamy feel as it winds through the wooded background. Beautiful! btw-that kaleidoscope plug-in is for PSE, too. I used PSE4 for mine. ;)

Suzy said...

I think these are just Beautiful!!

periwinkle eye images said...

Oh, it was dreamy, wasn't it? The fact that we achieved our hoped-for results is so rewarding. Being in that spot was reward enough, but to see pics likes yours here is simply exciting! Great work! ML

Mom-entarily Out of Order said...

This is my favorite subject for this type of slow shutter. Do you recall your SS for each photo - I am sure we'd all love to know. :-)

Ginnie said...

I've wanted to play around with SS and waterfalls for a while. These pics make me want to do it even more. Really great shots!

Tracy said...

Beautiful Pat-love that place.

Penny said...

Sure would love to sit on that bench and take in the whole scene. GREAT shots, Pat!