E., who won't look at the camera, has to be captured candidly by telephoto... C., who loves the camera and is on the go constantly... G., 9 weeks old and a sweetie...
Pat... you don't stink at people shots. You are like me, you just don't have as much opportunity to shoot them so you have to MAKE your opportunities happen. Waiting for them is few and far between. Put yourself out there and offer offer offer to anyone who will accept a free sitting {even just casual photos!!} The more you do it, the more you'll feel comfortable. Trust me, I've been there. Actually, I'm STILL there! LOL, nevermind, I suck at advice! -Kaz
2 comments:
All those amazing water drop photos are unbelievable! And then there are these gorgeous children! Really wonderful!
Pat... you don't stink at people shots. You are like me, you just don't have as much opportunity to shoot them so you have to MAKE your opportunities happen. Waiting for them is few and far between. Put yourself out there and offer offer offer to anyone who will accept a free sitting {even just casual photos!!} The more you do it, the more you'll feel comfortable. Trust me, I've been there. Actually, I'm STILL there! LOL, nevermind, I suck at advice!
-Kaz
Post a Comment