Monday, April 14, 2008

Drips and Drops

Lots of wet weather, and lots of raindrops clinging to things. I love the way the new leaves are encased in the waterdrop below, making a magic wand out of the branch...
The water drop on top of the emerging poppy blossom almost looks like a marble...
Daffodil blossom and deck railing show up in these drops...
Rain and dew on a pansy petal...

Love the way the drips between the leaves sags and droops...I almost wondered if it was slug slime. I know...ewwww, ick!!!

9 comments:

Kristina said...

Wow! These are A-mazing! How DO you do it!?

Suzy said...

OMG these are just amazing shots! WOW! I also want to know how to do this?

Angie Moses said...

VERY cool shots! Love anything macro but these really are amazing

Shannon said...

Bowing Down your majesty.... YOU ROCK!!!

Penny said...

Pat, these are stunning... as always! No matter how hard I try I cannot master this... but I WILL keep trying! I, too, am bowing down to your majesty!!

Mom-entarily Out of Order said...

You are so amazing. Can I be you & ML when I grow up?

Malisa said...

gorgeous- just awesome!

Björek said...

wooooooah!

i love the way you see things.
great work, Pat!

Stacey said...

These are the most delicate and beautiful shots. You captured the finest detail. I love them.