Monday, February 11, 2013

Underwater

A rain puddle...so pretty! 

4 comments:

The Gardencat said...

Nice colours.
I have a puddle in the works for tomorrow's picture but no where as colourful as yours is.
I think it is not fair that you got ice, but still maintained colour in your leaves...by the time we get ice everything here is brown and grey and muddy.

I'd like to complain to someone but just can't quite figure out who. :( :D

Nicki said...

Of all the puddles in all the corners of the earth, this is without question the most artistic. Absolutely beautiful! We have the mud variety here - blah!

periwinkle eye images said...

Do you have a Peas puddle assignment? (per the comments). In any case, this is lovely! I especially like the top half; i.e. if it were cropped to be just that upper part, it makes for dreamy colors for framing.

Reds said...

No puddle here yet... just lots of melting snow. Great shot!