Nothing better than feathers and mist....
At first quick glance I thought this was a leaf...imagine my surprise and delight when I looked more closely!
I love the way the waterdrops act as magnifying glasses, enlarging the detail of the feathers...



8 comments:
Stunning! Crisp, clear, very clean. Love these!
You have a real talent for finding and highlighting the beauty in mundane things that most would just step over without even noticing. I too love the rain drop magnifying glasses.
This HAS to be Lk Samm, as I have made similar pics of the same thing. I really, really like the "striped look" in the detail, and yes, the magnified details too!
Love, love, love!! You can see the details amplified in the drops.. So cool!
Honestly the last one looks like a piece of jewelry. Fantastic finds.
Very cool!
You never cease to amaze me with your photos! I thought you placed the feather there! What a find! Beautiful detail.
Cool close-ups!
Post a Comment